Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lost In Thought Vol. 2

I can now see the world, through sober eyes

All my ears hear, are more and more lies

Technology is designed to capitalize on insecurity

Liberty is faux, available to select minority


Freedom is to live, and to live is freedom

Love is to give, and to forgive is of the kingdom

To those in authority, this war shows lack of knowledge

But blessed are those men, who died showing courage


I couldn't face the world, because I was scared of my dreams

So I resorted to making countless plans and schemes

Success and failure have both played their part

The former I hold closely to my heart


I now walk this life, still searching for insight

I peer down that tunnel, whose ending is light

Hoping that one day, all would be forgot

As I wander this life, Lost in thought

No comments:

Post a Comment